CSIR Expressions of Interest (EoIs)
1. Call for Expression of Interest (EoI): Product and process development support to Small, Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (SMMEs)
The CSIR Biomanufacturing Industry Development Center (BIDC) invites small businesses (SMEs) in need of product and process development in the biomanufacturing sector to submit an expression of interest for support.
Closing date for submissions is 22 August 2022
2. The Impact Catalyst: Call for Expressions of Interests (EOIs) from potential operators with experience in PPE manufacturing and/or distribution to become the operator of the envisaged PPE manufacturing business to be established in Lephalale, of the Limpopo province.
Visit the links below for more information
- Call for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) manufacturing and/or distribution [jpg]
- CALL OPEN: EOI No: LP-0022-PPE-01 [link to EOI pdf on Impact Catalyst website]
Closing date for submissions is 1 August 2022
Download document below for more information
Closing date for submissions is 30 September 2022 at 16h30
The CSIR invites expressions of interest in its boundary layer wind tunnel.
Download document below for more information:
- Proposal guidelines [pdf]
Closing date for applications: Open-ended