Masango’s research interests include economics and the analysis of public transport, road infrastructure and the freight market.
Masango holds a BCom (Hons) in Economics at Vista University and a Master’s degree in business leadership from the University of South Africa. He joined the CSIR in 2002 focusing on economic analysis in transport systems and operations, analysing the economic impacts of research projects and evaluating and implementing efficient project management processes.
Expertise: Economic analysis and project management in the transport sector.
- BCom (Economics), Vista University, 1998
- BCom (Hons) (Economics), Vista University, 2000
- Management Development Programme, University of Pretoria, 2009
- Senior Management Programme, University of Pretoria, 2010
- Master’s in Business Leadership, UNISA, 2014