This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and conditions and email legal notice. Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the CSIR.
NOTE: The CSIR (http://www.csir.co.za) has formally adopted the open document format (ODF) as the standard to support open access to information.
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) Act 25 of 2002.
- This email, links and any files included are confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and permanently delete this email and all its included files from your entire system immediately.
- WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email and its included files. The recipient should check this email and all included files for the presence of viruses. The CSIR accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email and its included files. email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The CSIR also does not accept any liability for email messages sent to the addressee as a consequence of this email message whether done so automatically or such requiring human intervention. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this email transmission
- Warning: Although the CSIR has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the CSIR cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or included files.
- No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the CSIR with another party by email without express written confirmation by the relevant CSIR-recognised authority.
- The CSIR or the sender of this email message is under no circumstances liable to any party for any direct or indirect consequences through any actions taken based on any information provided herein.
- An email message shall be deemed to be received once a response is received by the sender of that email message. An automatic reply shall not be deemed as a response to an email message.
- Any views or opinions presented in this email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the CSIR. The CSIR will not accept any liability in respect of defamatory statements, infringement or authorisation of any infringement of copyright or any legal right by email communications. The employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising in respect of such communication.
- The CSIR retains the copyright to all email messages and included files sent from its communication systems.
- This email legal notice will at all times take precedence over any other email legal notice or email disclaimer received by the addressees through the communication systems of the CSIR.
More information on the ODF is available at http://www.odfalliance.org and the official web site of the non-profit organisation for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (http://www.oasis-open.org/home/index.php).
The latest copy of OpenOffice can be downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org.
Enquiries regarding the CSIR's move to open source software can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org